PENGARUH CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN KORPORAT PADA PENGGUNAAN LAYANAN PENGIRIMAN SURAT DAN PAKET DI KANTOR POS BENGKULU 38000
Keywords:Customer Relationship Management, Corporate Customer Loyalty
This study was conducted with the aim of knowing the effect of Customer Relationship Management in maintaining corporate customer loyalty on the use of mail and package delivery services at the Bengkulu 38000 POS Office., and knowing how much influence Customer Relationship Management has in maintaining corporate customer loyalty on the use of mail delivery services. and packages at the Bengkulu Post Office 38000.
This study uses a descriptive quantitative design with data collection techniques through questionnaires. The method used in this research is descriptive analysis and simple linear regression analysis. The results showed that the sig value was smaller (<) 0.05. So it can be concluded that Customer Relationship Management has a positive and significant effect in maintaining Corporate Customer Loyalty at the Bengkulu Post Office, worth 0.877 meaning 87.7% Bengkulu Post Office Corporate Customer Loyalty can be influenced by Customer Relationship Management. While the remaining 12.3% is influenced by variables not included in this study.