Peer Review Process
- All articles will be critically read by reviewer without revealing the author's identity and the reviewer's identity to each other following the double-blind peer review process.
- The reviewers are selected for their competences in the subject area of the article.
- An article may be accepted in its original form, subject to revision, or rejection.
- The reviewers' (and editor's) suggestions will be conveyed to the author, who will then have an opportunity to revise the article.
- A manuscript returned to an author for revision can be held for a maximum of two weeks.
- The cost of language and layout editing service is currently free.
- All submitted articles will be checked for their originality by means of Plagiarism Detector Application.